Monday, April 28, 2008

Bailey Strikes Again

We should have known better. We should have known that Bailey could not be trusted. But after almost two solid months of keeping Bailey kennel bound, we thought we'd slowly introduce her to some freedom again. Alas, it didn't go as planned. However, that's partly my fault too. Today, I left Bailey out during a 30 minute grocery run. After all, how much damage can be done in 30 minutes??? Clearly, I underestimated Bailey. It didn't help that I didn't close our bedroom door all of the way, especially since Bailey has now learned to nudge doors open if they're not latched.

So, here's the result of 30 minutes of freedom. It shall be Bailey's last for a while. Or, perhaps I just need to learn how to close all the doors. Either way, I'm just glad she didn't claim Garth's Kenneth Cole's! Or, any of my shoes for that matter! :)

Bailey's Latest Victim....



No comments: