Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girls Night = Totally Blogworthy

It's possible I'm addited to our new blog. But if you ask me, the reinstitution of girls night is totally blogworthy. Girls night (the original version) began about 5 years ago. My roommate and I decided that if our significant others could have guy night, that we deserved to have a girl version. And, the fact that the final season of Friends was airing at the time seemed the perfect reason to get together.

Flash forward five years and I realized that even though I had been back in Nashville for a year, I still wasn't getting to see my gal pals very much. Given the fact that we had all either gotten married, engaged or into serious relationships certainly didn't help. So, it was time to bring back the institution of girls night. We have some new faces this time and some that were missing, but here is the official beginning of our Girls Night Redux.

We met up at Rumours Wine bar, which was the perfect girly location. It's just too bad it wasn't warm enough for the patio. Perhaps for our next girls night (can we say Cinco de Mayo?) the weather will be patio perfect. Nevertheless, we had a good time. Here is our group - Katie, Cara, Jan and Laura.

No comments: