Monday, April 21, 2008

Walkin' and Talkin'

Our niece, Sarah (and her mom, Amy) came to Nashville this past weekend to visit and show us her new skills! She now is walking around and is starting to talk. "Uh-oh" is her favorite phrase - it's adorable! She also has learned how to identify Garth, or as she calls him, "Ga." We still haven't taught her Laura yet. We'll save that for the next trip. :)
Whazzzzzup???



Every time I tried taking a picture, Sarah would squint her eyes in anticipation of the flash. It was so cute!

Mommy and baby


Sarah LOVES ice cream! She ate the entire vanilla frosty!


Sarah liked walking round and round the coffee table. She got a hold of a water bottle and she loved to shake it. Ah, to be a baby...the smallest things can be so fun!

Last, but not least, here's a short video of Sarah playing peek-a-boo. This was the first time I recorded a video on my camera and clearly, I'm a novice. Otherwise, I would have known the camera needed to be turned the other way! So, I hope you enjoy even this even though it's the wrong way.

No comments: