Saturday, June 21, 2008

Updates of the Random Kind

It's been a while since I've posted on here, so I thought I'd give an update of the past few weeks. After coming back from vacation last month, we've really taken it easy, which has been nice. There hasn't been anything huge going on, but we've had some fun nevertheless.

Friend in Town

At the beginning of the month, our good friend Jeff (or as we call him, Curbo) came in town for a visit. Curbo was one of Garth's fraternity brothers, and he sang in our wedding. We enjoyed getting together at Bosco's for dinner and drinks. It was good having Curbo in town for a few days. We're really hoping he decides to move back to Nashville!

Frat brothers - Curbo, Garth and Blair

I decided to throw the picture of me with the guys as well. Fun times!

Beth's Wedding Shower

Later that weekend, I went to a wedding shower for my friend, Beth. She is getting married in August and I'm very excited for her! The wedding shower had an Italian theme, as Beth and Jason are going to Tuscany for their honeymoon.


Here is Wendy, our lovely hostess, and Beth during present time.


Beth and I at the shower. I'm so glad she is my friend!


Art Fair


Last weekend, we went to the American Artisan Festival at Centennial Park. Beth, see above, had a cute booth at the fair, so we got to see all of her wonderful goodies. We brought Bailey along and she had a great time meeting all the people and dogs at the park. She was definitely a hit!


Here's the cute purse I bought from Beth!

1 comment:

Beth Howard said...

Thanks for the shout-out, man!