During (the kennel in pieces)...
After...hooray!
Bailey and I hug because we're so excited about the kennel being gone! Though, Bailey's probably just thinking "why is this woman strangling me?!?"
So, now the question is, what on EARTH do I put in that empty space??? I've been thinking about this for quite a while and am totally stumped. Our living room is long and skinny, so it's a bit hard to situate. Here's the view of the corner from the stairs.
Here's the living room in action...complete with Garth playing video games and Bailey licking herself. Great picture, huh?
View from the front door toward the kitchen.
Anyway, I'm showing you these in hopes I can get some ideas for that pesky corner in front of the window. Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone??? I need help! So, if you have some decorating ideas, I'd love them. I need more seating, but don't want it blocked by the chair. Many things would be solved if I could get rid of the dog-chewed easy chair, but I'm afraid my marriage would be in jeopardy if I suggest the notion. So, that being said, help!!!!!

3 comments:
Congrats on the exciting step! Can you move the chair to the opposite end of the room - toward the kitchen or whatever is back there? Then you could add a love seat or large chair in that area and maybe spread it out a bit.
congrats! i love seeing the photos of your sweet home!
You could put a bench there so that you could sit and read a book while looking out the window. Or, you could think about rearranging your entire living room - couch, tv and all! Isn't it fun to have more room in your home? I think that's an excuse to buy something new! :)
Post a Comment