For our May rendition of girls night we went to
Rosepepper, a funky, fun and yummy Mexican restaurant. Our group got bigger this time...a LOT bigger. Katie brought several friends with her, so we had about 10 people there tonight! There were so many people, that I didn't get pictures of everyone. However, here are a few...

Beth and Jan are two of my Mizzou girls. Beth is a very talented graphic designer and all around crafty gal (check out her
site to see her work). Jan works at Lovell, where I used to work several years ago. Beth and Jan also used to work together at Channel 5 where Beth works now. Can you tell it's a small world???
(Note: I tried my "no flash" rule with the camera, but was having a tough time. There was a crazy red light, which made it VERY hard to work. So, after this one, I cheated!)
Kiki and I go back several years. She and I met through the local Kappa Delta alumnae chapter. It's been a long time so it was SO great to see her! She works for an ad agency and focuses on the Nissan account and loves it.

I HATE this picture of me, but I know how bad you wanted to make the blog, Katie! So, here you go. Katie and I worked at Lovell together many moons ago. We both survived and are great friends! We also like to get our VERY big dogs together to play wrestle mania! Believe it or not, her dog is bigger than mine - she has a French Mastiff!

Here are "the Beths". You met Beth H. above. To the left is Beth, L. aka Freshie. She makes hand-made jewelry, which is VERY cool. You can check out her site
here. Freshie and Beth met in the craft world and we're so glad she came tonight!

I tried taking some candid pictures, most of which, didn't turn out well. This one, however, I thought was good. Cara, another Mizzou gal who is a reporter for Channel 4, caught on to my sneakiness, so it ended up not being so candid after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment