Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pan Fry Chicken - Easter recap (very belated)

I realize this is extremely belated, but I was getting pictures off of my phone and realized I had some old photos from our Easter trip to Missouri that I hadn't posted. I didn't take very many, but thought it was worth sharing the few I took.



Here's sweet Bailey sleeping in the back of the car on the way to Missouri.


What's Easter without baby chicks and ducks??? One night, we took Grandma Kiehl out for dinner and stopped by Orchelen's (a local farm store similar to Tractor Supply) for their annual "Chick Days".



Aren't they cute?


Though, we found it quite disturbing that one variety was called "Pan Fry Special".



Last, but not least, I thought it was very important to note that my parent's road actually has a name now! Because they are now getting 911 service in their area, the county had to name all of the gravel roads so they could be identified for 911 calls. My entire life, the road just had "311" on the stop sign. It wasn't an address, just a number. Our address had always been Rt. 1. For the first time ever, my parents have an actual street address. I think it's funny that they live on Boxelder Avenue...nothing like a gravel road named after a bug!

No comments: