I was supposed to be meeting my friend, Katie, to celebrate St. Patty's Day. Instead, she rushed over to help me survey the damage and start moving things. Garth's parents arrived with shop vac in tow and thanks to them, we got all of the water up. There was so much water that it filled the shop vac three times.
The water is gone, but there is some serious damage to our floors. Below are a few pictures of the damage, though it's a bit hard to see.
The water in our living room.
The water standing in our dining room.
For the best sense of the damage, here's a video I took. The adjuster came today and it looks like we will be able to get some new flooring out of the ordeal! I'll be sure to take pictures of the process. More to come!

1 comment:
ugh. what a mess. thanks for sharing. i was curious after all your status updates.
Post a Comment