Back to Homecoming weekend...
We started the day by tailgating with Sarah and Kris' family. Kris had smoked some pork and it was fantastic! We certainly appreciate all of the work Sarah and Kris did to put the tailgate together. They have quite the setup! I wish I would have snapped some pictures of it.

While at the tailgate, our friends Brendon and Katie stopped by. It was great to see them! They told us they are expecting baby #2. Congrats to them!!

This is the beginning of the game as the team runs onto the field. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the stadium was packed - so fun!

Us at the game

We spotted my cousin Kurtis (#78) on the sidelines. Kurtis grew up a mile from my house and attended the high school that I went to. He is the first person from my high school to play Division I football in college. We're so proud of him!

The game in action...

It turned out to be a blowout. Mizzou beat Colorado 58-0. This was starkly different from my first Mizzou game. My Uncle Lee and Aunt Erin took me to my first game my senior year of high school. We played Colorado then too, but it was Colorado who scored the 50+ points. There were also a LOT fewer fans in the stadium during that game. Certainly, things have changed in 11 years! Anyway, we had a great time at the game!
Thanks to the Smith family for letting us stay with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment