Here's the next of our Homecoming trip. Jenna's birthday was the day we arrived, so on Friday we went to lunch to celebrate. Paula was able to squeeze us in between classes, so it worked out pretty well.

Us kids at Applebee's

The fam (except mom - she was taking the picture)

Mom's dog, Jewel, had a litter of puppies a few weeks ago. They were about 4 weeks old when were there. They were so cute!

Us with the puppies. I took a lot more photos a couple of days later, so look for those in an upcoming post!


On Friday evening, we headed to Columbia to meet up with our friends Sarah and Kris. We went to dinner at
Sophia's, one of my favorite restaurants while I was in college. It was great!

Sorority sisters and former roomies - Sarah and me.

After dinner, we headed to Greek town for campus decorations (aka "house decs"). Basically, it is tissue "pomped" boards that are hung on scaffolding. The boards serve as the backdrop for a kid-friendly skit. This is the house dec for KD and Phi Kap. It is based on the movie
Cars. This picture does come close to doing it justice. It looked awesome!
We went to a couple of our favorite bars, Harpo's and Shiloh. At Shiloh, I ran into a bunch a friends that I was on Summer Welcome with. This is a few of the people from that group - Nathan, Christen ("CT"), Chris ("CD") and Morgan. It was great to see them!
1 comment:
I totally forgot about Sophia's - it was such a great restaurant!
Post a Comment