Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter in Missouri


For Easter weekend, we decided to take a road trip to Missouri. It was great to see Laura's family!

Here are Laura's grandparents...


Grandpa and Grandma Kiehl

Grandma and Grandpa Tieman

"Baby Paula" tries to appear deep in thought.

Jenna and Mom - aren't they cute?


The boys watching March Madness...


Jeremy F, brother-in-law, Garth and Dad (doesn't he look enthused? I guess his team isn't winning)



Look! It's the Easter Bailey!



Our Little Bailey Sunshine! Can you tell we had fun dressing her up?!

Sweet Sleepy Baby

This is Clara Mae. She is my friend Kelly's baby. She is three months old. Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say, I love the photo's of my favorite granddog!...I think the one that she is looking at you with a big nose and the sunshine hat are the best!!! Some dog!!
Good luck finding a New job...I think you will be good at anything youdecide to do!
love mom