This is Bailey, our one-year-old Chocolate lab. However, she really thinks she is a person. We finally decided to quit arguing with her on that fact. In fact, she seems to get her way most of the time.
She also enjoys car rides, so she can stick her head out the window and sniff the air.

Wasn't she cute as a puppy? She definitely started her diva ways at an early age.
Bailey then...
....and Bailey now!



2 comments:
Hello Clicks!!! I was just wondering how you got the picture of Baily sticking her head out of the car while the car was moving? That's taleneted...
The pictures are very cool, I like the blog!!
Keep up the good work
Jenna
Good question, Jenna. I actually took the picture looking out the passenger window through the rearview mirror. It's amazing it worked! Pretty cool, huh?
Hope you enjoy the blog! Come back often - you might just find yourself on here. He he! :)
Laura
Post a Comment