Monday, September 7, 2009

Where have we been?!

I realize it has been quite some time since I've posted on this blog. I promise I'm not neglecting all of you eager readers on purpose! Instead of focusing on this blog, I have been putting my efforts into starting a new blog. While this one will continue, my new blog will focus more on marketing tips observations about the industry and other things I've learned along the way.

If you haven't checked it out yet, here's the link: http://lauraclick.com. You can subscribe to get e-mail updates here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed here. I've also placed links to my blog posts in the side bar.

I encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think. I appreciate your support while I start this new venture.

Stay tuned - I'll have more blog posts here soon!

No comments: