Last month, I was in Memphis for the Tennessee Judicial Conference, which is the annual conference for the state's trial court judges. It was great to finally meet many of the folks I talk to on the phone every day!
One of the evenings, we went to the National Ornamental Metal Museum. It was hotter than blazes that night, but we had a fantastic view of the Mississippi River. I snapped a couple of photos from my phone and thought the were worth sharing.
One of the evenings, we went to the National Ornamental Metal Museum. It was hotter than blazes that night, but we had a fantastic view of the Mississippi River. I snapped a couple of photos from my phone and thought the were worth sharing.
I didn't get to tour the museum, but the grounds itself were quite beautiful. The top photo on the right shows one of the metal sculptures on the grounds. The bottom photo shows one of the buildings at night right before we left. It was gorgeous!




No comments:
Post a Comment