Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving in Cleveland - the Sarah Show!

For Thanksgiving weekend, Garth and I went to Cleveland to spend the holiday with his sister, Amy. Garth's parents rode along with us for the long ride up north. It was great to finally see where Amy, Carl and Sarah live!
I took a ton of pictures while were there...admittedly, most of them were of our favorite niece, Sarah! Here are some of my favorites...
Miss Piggy - Sarah shows off her pigtails
"What do you mean this is YOUR phone?"
Sarah was also quite taken with my cell phone. She even dialed a couple of people - thank goodness she called my family members and not someone else!

Silly Sarah, tricks are for kids!


I don't know what Sarah is doing here, but doesn't she look all grown up?!


Sarah's Aunt Katharine (Carl's sister) came over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was great to see her again!

One of Sarah's favorite things to do was pull all of the CDs out of the entertainment center. She liked identifying the colors on the CDs. In particular, she was always searching for the blue one (notice the blue Disney CD), a green one (another Disney CD) and a pink one.
After pulling all the CDs out, she liked to stack them back up. The stack is almost taller than you, Sarah!

You've almost got it!

Sarah also LOVES for people to read books to her. She was always bringing books to anyone who was willing to read. Here she is with Aunt Katharine. Aren't her pigtails cute?

Uncle Garth reads to Sarah. I love how she's looking at Garth!

"Gee, Uncle Garth...I'm not so sure about this Cinderella"

I even got my turn reading Sleeping Beauty.


One night, we went to dinner at this great Stir Fry place called Stir Crazy. Unfortunately, Sarah made a bit of a mess on her clothes. So, we had to do a quick chang-a-roo at the restaurant. She was perfectly fine being topless at the restaurant. I snapped this quick pic before they got her cleaned up. I thought it was too cute!
I have more pictures from our trip...stay tuned for the continuation of our Cleveland adventure!

No comments: