Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday Night Lime

Last night, we gathered for girls night at the hip new restaurant/bar called Lime. It's a Latin restaurant with the best sangria in town! We had a fantastic time.

The food was great and people watching was even better! There were at least three bachelorette parties going on while we were there - definitely entertaining!
Here's Jessica and Katie. I met Jessica for the first time last night. It turns out that Jessica used to live in the same townhome complex that Garth and I live in now. AND, to top it all off, we ended up sitting next to a former neighbor that we BOTH knew. Nashville is truly a big, small town.

Cara and me

There were lots of great stories and laughter. After it was over, we all agreed we need to do this more often!

After I left the girls, I met up with Garth and Blair. I just had to add in this picture. While we were at Sam's (our favorite sports bar), Blair accidentally knocked over his beer bottle. The people there know him so well that they gave him a "sippy cup" so he wouldn't spill again. Too funny!


1 comment:

The Rode Family said...

"sippy cup" - Hilarious!
It was great catching up with you guys! Now our families can be blog-buddies.