Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bailey's Barkin' BBQ!

I'm a little behind in posting this, but better late than never, right? A little more than a week ago, we had our very first party at our house! We decided that after living in our house for more than a year, it was high time to have people over. We should have done it much sooner, but I always had excuses for why we couldn't (we didn't have a couch, Bailey was a puppy, no decor, not enough room, etc.). Well, I finally realized that my house will never be "finished" or perfect, so we shouldn't let that stop us from having friends over to hang.

We thought it would be fun to name our party and Garth thought it should be about Bailey. So, we hosted Bailey's Barkin' BBQ! We had a great time and we'll definitely have to have everyone over again soon. Thanks to everyone who came! Below you'll find some pics from the party.



This was part of the Evite invitation we sent out.



This is the day of the party. I guess all that cleaning and party planning made Garth and Bailey sleepy!




"Action shots" from the party...



Drew, Garth's frat brother, introduces his imaginary date.


Mizzou friends...Jan, Dan and Cara.



Chris and Blair



David and Katie



Champ and Holly (friends from church)

Bailey had a good time too! She got so excited every time someone came in the door. She hasn't quite learned that it's not good manners to run in between people's legs when they come in!



And, last but not least, us. This was at the end of the night. Do I look tired or what?! Anyway, that must have meant we had a good time!


1 comment:

BG said...

I saw this post a while ago but when I came back looking for another post, I thought I would comment. :)

This is such a cute idea. I loved getting to see the party. And the invitation is adorable!