Before we could hit the road, we had to go by Garth's office. While Bailey and I were waiting outside, I took the opportunity to get a picture of Garth's name on the door. Isn't his offive building pretty? It's on an old town square in a suburb of Nashville. He works across the street from the courthouse and it's very picturesque. Even though he works on ly 45 minutes from Nashville, Springfield is very much like a small town. I like to call it Mayberry!
Here is my parent's house...I realized I've never taken a picture of it before. Even though I never lived in this house, I still view it as home sweet home.
Happy Dogs!
We went to see my grandparents and brought all the dogs along. Bailey is on the far left. Jewel, Bailey's half sister is in the middle, and Lucy, mom to both Bailey and Jewel is lying down on the right.
My brother-in-law, Jeremy, got a motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. He was excited to show it off to us!
I also got the chance to ride along in my Dad's new combine. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the machine itself (it was pretty!), but I did snap this cool picture from the cab as I rode along.

Right before we hit the road back to Tennessee, I caught this cute picture of my sisters cuddling up on the couch.

No comments:
Post a Comment